New Richmond Exempted Village School District is located in southwestern Clermont County about 25 miles east of downtown Cincinnati.
The district serves students living in multiple jurisdictions: the villages of New Richmond and Moscow, and portions of Monroe Township, Ohio Township, Pierce Township, Tate Township, and Washington Township.
New Richmond’s enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year was 2,389 students - all housed in four schools - Locust Corner Elementary (grades pre-K through 5), Monroe Elementary (grades pre-K through 5), New Richmond Middle School (grades 6-8), and New Richmond High School (grades 9-12). Over 300 of our students attend local colleges through the College Credit Plus Program and the Grant Career Center.
New Richmond Exempted Village School District is a Professional Learning Community that employs The Four Critical Questions developed by Rick DuFour, an American educator, author and consultant. The Four Critical Questions are:
- What do we expect our students to learn? (Setting goals/expectations)
- How will we know they are learning? (Assessment)
- How will we respond when they don't learn? (Intervention)
- How will we respond if they already know it? (gifted/enrichment)
The New Richmond Schools, in partnership with parents and community, provides all students with a comprehensive educational experience in a safe and nurturing environment, preparing them for the highest levels of personal achievement with the ability to demonstrate confidence, leadership and responsibility.
In New Richmond Schools all learners will experience…
● A high quality, well rounded learning program.
● Relevant and current opportunities that encourage ownership for learning.
● Access to real world resources.
● A supportive, respectful environment that values integrity, builds relationships,
and addresses each student’s diverse needs.
● Opportunity to cultivate knowledge networks to become college and career
● High, measurable expectations for success before and following graduation.
Committed to Excellence
Passionate for Innovative Learning
Engaging Tomorrow’s Leaders