New Richmond Exempted Village School District is located in southwestern Clermont County about 25 miles east of downtown Cincinnati.
The district serves students living in multiple jurisdictions: the villages of New Richmond and Moscow, and portions of Monroe Township, Ohio Township, Pierce Township, Tate Township, and Washington Township.
New Richmond’s enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year was 2,389 students - all housed in four schools - Locust Corner Elementary (grades pre-K through 5), Monroe Elementary (grades pre-K through 5), New Richmond Middle School (grades 6-8), and New Richmond High School (grades 9-12). Over 300 of our students attend local colleges through the College Credit Plus Program and the Grant Career Center.
The New Richmond Schools, in partnership with parents and community, provides all students with a comprehensive educational experience in a safe and nurturing environment, preparing them for the highest levels of personal achievement with the ability to demonstrate confidence, leadership and responsibility.
In New Richmond Schools all learners will experience…
● A high quality, well rounded learning program.
● Relevant and current opportunities that encourage ownership for learning.
● Access to real world resources.
● A supportive, respectful environment that values integrity, builds relationships,
and addresses each student’s diverse needs.
● Opportunity to cultivate knowledge networks to become college and career
● High, measurable expectations for success before and following graduation.
Committed to Excellence
Passionate for Innovative Learning
Engaging Tomorrow’s Leaders