Required Enrollment Paperwork

Required Enrollment Paperwork

Parents/Guardians wishing to enroll their child/children at New Richmond High Scholl must bring the forms listed below in by hand, filled out. 

These forms are also available in the office.

Parents/guardians MUST also bring: 

·         Student birth certificate

·         Student social security card

·         Proof of residence – rent receipt or bill with name and address on it dated recently (within a month)

·         Immunization records

·         Custody paperwork, if applicable

·         Photo ID of parent/guardian enrolling the student 

For bus information please call Wayne Prescott at 513-553-0266 or[email protected]

View text-based website