1. Parking Permits will be sold for the 2014-2015 school year beginning the week of August 6 , 2014
2. Parking Permit is $15.00 per year, plus $25.00 for 2014/2015 General School Fees.
3. Parking Permit will not be issued until outstanding school fees, fines, and parking fee is paid.
4. Students must be licensed and have proof of insurance and submit parking application to be considered.
5. The school assumes no responsibility for vehicle or contents when parked on school property.
6. No passengers are permitted to ride outside of the interior of vehicle, including bed of pickups.
7. Students are to park only in assigned student lots.
8. Students should observe the parking lot speed limit of 15 mph.
9.Student vehicles are subject to search if there is a reasonable suspicion that controlled substances, weapons, or stolen property may be present.
10. Any changes in license plate number or type of vehicle should be reported immediately.
11. Excessive tardies to school WILL RESULT in a loss of driving privileges.
12. PARKING PERMITS WILL BE ISSUED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING PRIORITY:
a. Any Senior
b. Grant Students/ Post-Secondary Students
c. Juniors involved in extracurricular activities
d. Juniors with a demonstrated need
e. Any Junior
f. Sophomores (with Administrative Approval)
13. Students will be directed to park in a specific lot.