1. Parking permit fee is $15.00 for the school year. Parking permits will not be issued until this fee, plus $25.00 for General School Fee has been paid.
2. Students must be licensed to drive and have liability insurance. A copy of driver’s license and proof of liability insurance must be submitted with the application before a permit will be considered.
3. The school assumes no responsibility for vehicle or their contents while parked on school property.
4. No passengers are permitted to ride outside of the interior of vehicle, including bed of pick-ups.
5. Students are to park only in the lot that they have been assigned. If their lot has been filled, report the problem to the office that morning.
6. STUDENTS MAY NOT PARK IN N.R.E. OR N.R.M.S. PARKING SPACES!
7. Students should observe the parking lot speed limit of 15mph and road signs (ex. One way).
8. Student vehicles are subject to search if there is a reasonable suspicion that controlled substances, weapons, or stolen property may be present.
9. Any changes in license plate number or type of vehicle should be reported immediately.
10. Excessive tardiness to school will result in a loss of parking privileges.
11. All students and parents/guardians/custodians must sign an "Informed Consent Agreement" for random drug testing in order to be eligible for a parking permit.
12. PARKING PERMITS WILL BE ISSUED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING PRIORITY:
a. Any Senior
b. Grant Students/Post-Secondary Students
c. Juniors involved in extracurricular activities
d. Juniors with a demonstrated need
e. Any Junior
f. Sophomores (with Administrative Approval)
Violation to parking regulations
A. 1st Offense - verbal warning
B. 2nd Offense - -one week suspension of parking privileges
C. 3rd Offense - suspension of parking privileges for remainder of school year